Learn more about Dr. Michael Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Smith, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Landau-Kleffner Syndrome
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Smith practice?
Dr. Michael Smith practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL and Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists and Chicago Sleep Medicine Doctors.