A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Solomon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Solomon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Solomon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Craig Solomon MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Michael Solomon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Solomon practices Urology near Fort Pierce, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL.
See Fort Pierce Urologists.