Dr. Michael Solomon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Solomon?

August 7th, 2016

Dr. Solomon saved my life

Dr. Solomon is an incredible physician. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking professional urological care. He is personable, knowledgeable, compassionate, and pays attention to detail. He is a people person who actually examined me and listened to me. He did not rush through his thorough examination. This is hard to find. His office was the only one to see me in a timely fashion. Once he diagnosed my cancer he scheduled my surgery quickly and saved my life. Thank god for Dr. Solomon.

March 19th, 2015

Wonderful doctor, caring staff

February 2nd, 2015

Patient

Dr. Solomon, has changed my life. I was referred to this practice through another satasfied patient. At 57 years old I thought it was normal to have constant leaking after childbirth and a hysterectomy. I was so wrong. After talking with Dr.Soloman he said there is help. After some test I had Inter Stim implanted, success ! I have no leaking, I finally sleep through the night. No longer carry changes of clothes in my car or pads in my purse. This office staff is pleasant , friendly and very helpfull. The wait in this office is usually on schedule . I am very glad I met Dr. Solomon

October 10th, 2017