Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Spellman
Dr. Michael Spellman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Cruz, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Spellman is affiliated with Dominican Hospital, Watsonville Community Hospital and Kingman Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Spellman has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Michael Spellman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Cruz, CA.
Dr. Louis Zwerling
Santa Cruz, CA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Jennifer Lin
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Santa Cruz, CA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Juan Rodriguez
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Santa Cruz, CA 0.01 mi19