Dr. Michael Spellman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Spellman?

October 30th, 2012

Bait and Switch Scam!

RMG injected me with an unauthorized contrast dye. My eyes were covered, earplugs still in, while I was lying on the MRI table, strapped down and half asleep from the previous six MRI scans.The law of INFORMED CONSENT is an ethical obligation and legal right that allows the patient to choose what is done to his body after they posses enough information to know the risks prior to a procedure. RMG does not allow the patient to choose despite laws to protect patients. My physician wrote a referral for my MRI procedure to be WITHOUT CONTRAST. No injections were to be administered. I also told the technician I did not want any injections. The technician did not comply with the doctor's order or my instructions. I was injected against doctor's orders and contrary to my direction. I immediately went into anaphylactic shock. RMG has stated there is no informed consent coming from the patient. After the reaction, Spellman claimed he changed my orders. RMG altered my medical records. Spellman is a liar.

June 23rd, 2012

LiarLiarLiar

Worst of the worst. Dr. Spellman is a liar, plain and simple. He was not present as required by law when I was injured by RMG's unethical medical practices.

September 17th, 2011

Bait and Switch!

Dr. Michael C. Spellman was caught in a conspiracy which started as an illegal unauthorized contrast injection. Rather than follow a do not inject di ...

May 20th, 2011