Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Stoner
Dr. Michael Stoner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Stoner is affiliated with Roanoke-Chowan Hospital, Heritage Hospital and Bertie Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Stoner has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Stoner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Peter Prieto
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Rochester, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Clinton Morrison
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Rochester, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Michal Lada
General Surgery, Residency
Rochester, NY 0 mi8