A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Thompson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Thompson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Michael Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Thompson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Orthopedic Surgeons.