A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Thompson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Thompson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Michael Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Thompson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.