Learn more about Dr. Michael Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Turner, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Clark Turner DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Turner practice?
- Dr. Michael Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Turner practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Family Physicians.