A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Clark Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Clark Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Clark Turner, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark Turner graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Clark Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center East
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Clark Turner DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Clark Turner practice?
- Dr. Michael Clark Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Clark Turner practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Primary Care Doctors.