Learn more about Dr. Michael Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Turner, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Clark Turner DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Turner practice?
- Dr. Michael Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Turner practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Family Physicians.