A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Walter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Walter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Walter has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Medical Centre Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Walter practice?
Dr. Michael Walter practices Urology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Fort Worth Urologists.