A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weiss, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Weiss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Thompson Peak Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Craig Weiss DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Michael Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Orthopedic Surgeons.