A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yang, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Regional Medical Center of Sunnyvale
- Dallas Regional Med Center Galloway Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Chin-An Yang MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Yang practice?
- Dr. Michael Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Yang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sunnyvale, TX.
See Sunnyvale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.