A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- Medical Park Hosp, Hope, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Clarence Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Young practice?
- Dr. Michael Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Young practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Prescott, AR.
See Prescott Primary Care Doctors and Prescott Geriatric Doctors.