A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- Medical Park Hosp, Hope, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Clarence Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Young practice?
- Dr. Michael Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Young practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Prescott, AR.
See Prescott Primary Care Doctors, Prescott Family Physicians, and Prescott Geriatric Doctors.