A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Young is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Young, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Universiteit Van Amsterdam.
Dr. Young has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Young MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Young practice?
- Dr. Michael Young has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Young practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See New York Urologists.