A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Young, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Universiteit Van Amsterdam.More Education & Awards
Dr. Young has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Young practice?
Dr. Michael Young practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Katonah, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Young, Dr. Micheal Young, Dr. Michel Young, Dr. Mickey Young, Dr. Miguel Young, Dr. Mike Young