Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Nov 18th, 2015

I really like him he is a very good doctor.

Not Friendly to New Patients show details Not Friendly to New Patients
Sep 2nd, 2015

I started paying out of pocket for my Covered California insurance (no subsidy) over 2 months ago. I called today for an appointment with Dr. Yu. "Come in tomorrow morning at 8:30" the receptionists said. "Great" I said. Then she tells me that it is there policy that I cannot see the doctor since I am a new patient. Then she says that I have to wait over two weeks -- not to see a doctor, but over 2 weeks to see a nurse.

This doctor and the office had little compassion for the sick patient show details This doctor and the office had little compassion for the sick patient
Jul 14th, 2012

Overall experience this was a complete waste of time,The way it was run was more like a packed zoo,the inside looked like no one cared for this office,the chair I was sitting on had dried feces on it the place smells I have insurance with health net and this is who was automaticly assigned to me?....I don't recommend this place at all!!! I'm sure a lot of health codes are broken.Do yourself a favor and look for a new doctor.