A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cabana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cabana is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cabana, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabana graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cabana has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans