A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cabana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cabana is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cabana, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabana graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cabana has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael De Castro Cabana MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Cabana practice?
- Dr. Michael Cabana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cabana practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.