A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cabbad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cabbad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cabbad, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabbad graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cabbad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Frederick Cabbad MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Cabbad practice?
- Dr. Michael Cabbad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cabbad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.