A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cabbad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cabbad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cabbad, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabbad graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cabbad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabbad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Cabbad practice?
Dr. Michael Cabbad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.