A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cackovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cackovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cackovic graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cackovic has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patric Cackovic MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Cackovic practice?
- Dr. Michael Cackovic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cackovic practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Mansfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Mansfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.