Dr. Michael Cackovic, MD
Dr. Michael Patric Cackovic MD is male, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
150 Sargent Dr
New Haven, CT 06511
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Cackovic graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cackovic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- The OSU Arthur G James Cancer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cackovic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Cackovic practice?
Dr. Michael Cackovic practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Cackovic, Dr. Micheal Cackovic, Dr. Michel Cackovic, Dr. Mickey Cackovic, Dr. Miguel Cackovic, Dr. Mike Cackovic