A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cada graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cada has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Cada MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael Cada practice?
- Dr. Michael Cada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cada practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Brookfield, WI.
See Brookfield Internists and Brookfield Pediatricians.