A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cafone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cafone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cafone, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cafone graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cafone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Cafone DO is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Cafone practice?
- Dr. Michael Cafone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cafone practices Pediatrics near Salem, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ and Swedesboro, NJ.
See Salem Pediatricians.