A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cafone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cafone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cafone, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cafone graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cafone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cafone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Cafone practice?
Dr. Michael Cafone practices Pediatrics near Salem, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ and Bridgeton, NJ.
See Salem Pediatricians.