Learn more about Dr. Michael Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cain
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Sudden Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edwin Cain MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Cain practice?
- Dr. Michael Cain has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cain practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.