A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cain
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Sudden Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edwin Cain MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Cain practice?
- Dr. Michael Cain has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cain practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.