A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cain
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Cain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Sudden Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edwin Cain MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Cain practice?
- Dr. Michael Cain has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cain practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.