A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Calabrese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Calabrese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabrese graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Calabrese has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Calabrese MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Calabrese practice?
- Dr. Michael Calabrese has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Calabrese practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.