A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cali is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cali, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cali graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Cali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Anthony M. Yelenesics Community Hospital, Edison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis Cali MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Cali practice?
- Dr. Michael Cali has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cali practices Emergency Medicine near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Emergency Physicians.