Learn more about Dr. Michael Callaghan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Callaghan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callaghan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callaghan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Callaghan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Callaghan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Callaghan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Urban Callaghan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael U. Callaghan practice?
- Dr. Michael Callaghan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Callaghan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Oncologists.