A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Callaghan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Callaghan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callaghan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Callaghan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Callaghan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Callaghan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Callaghan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Urban Callaghan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael U. Callaghan practice?
- Dr. Michael Callaghan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Callaghan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.