A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Callaghan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Callaghan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callaghan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callaghan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Callaghan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Callaghan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Callaghan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Urban Callaghan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael U. Callaghan practice?
- Dr. Michael Callaghan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Callaghan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Oncologists.