A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Callan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Callan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Callan graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Callan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Callan DO is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Callan practice?
- Dr. Michael Callan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Callan practices Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Surgeons.