A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Callister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Callister is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Callister, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Callister graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Callister has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bear River Valley Hospital
- Cache Valley Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Callister MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Callister practice?
- Dr. Michael Callister has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Callister practices Urology near Logan, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Tremonton, UT and Preston, ID.
See Logan Urologists.