A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Callum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Callum is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callum
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Callum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Callum, FACS, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Callum graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Callum has 21 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Callum FACS, MD, and MPH is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Callum practice?
- Dr. Michael Callum has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Callum practices Urology near Salem, MA.
See Salem Urologists.