Learn more about Dr. Michael Callum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callum
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Callum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Callum, FACS, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Callum graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Callum has 21 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Callum FACS, MD, and MPH is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Callum practice?
- Dr. Michael Callum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Callum practices Urology near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Quincy, MA.
See Salem Urologists.