A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Callum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Callum, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Callum graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Callum has 21 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Callum M.P.H. and MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Callum practice?
- Dr. Michael Callum has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Callum practices Urology near Salem, MA.
See Salem Urologists.