Learn more about Dr. Michael Caluda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Caluda, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Caluda, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Caluda graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Caluda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Caluda FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Caluda practice?
- Dr. Michael Caluda has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Caluda practices Surgery near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gulf Breeze, FL and Milton, FL.
See Pensacola Surgeons.