A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Caluda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Caluda, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Caluda, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Caluda graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Caluda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Caluda FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Caluda practice?
- Dr. Michael Caluda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Caluda practices Surgery near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Surgeons.