A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Camitta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camitta
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Camitta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Camitta, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Camitta graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Camitta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Camitta MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Camitta practice?
- Dr. Michael Camitta has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Camitta practices Pediatric Cardiology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Cardiologists.