A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Campanella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Campanella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Campanella, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Campanella graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campanella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hamlen Campanella MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Campanella practice?
- Dr. Michael Campanella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Campanella practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.