Dr. Michael Campoli MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

no change

August 3rd, 2016
Apathetic Dr
The Dr quickly glossed over me in anout 2 minutes even though I was there for a full exam. Then he pushed his personally written materials on me. I felt like he was promoting his book and pamphlets and really didn't care at all about my personal health or concerns.

October 8th, 2015
Avoid Dr. Campoli
I met with him one year ago when I was 21 (I am a male). I was struggling with mild acne. Dr. Campoli suggested accutane. Fortunately I did not take his advice. Accutane is has been discontinued because of horrible side effects- and pharmaceutical companies are facing lawsuits because of it. Dr. Campoli informed me that I would require blood panels every six weeks should I take it. His suggestion of accutane was completely unwarranted because my acne was mild. I switched to Vadnais Heights dermatology, got a prescription of Amoxicillin and Tretinoin, and my acne was vastly diminished within two weeks. Dr. Campoli was clearly not looking out for my best interest. I believe he viewed me more as a test subject than an actual patient. I would caution patients against visiting him.