Dr. Michael Candaras Is this you?

October 3rd, 2010

I actually only saw the doctor in person once after that I saw his p.a. He ran all kinds of tests that were basically useless because he never came back to work. He was literally missing in action but they continued to run the practice not telling patients the doctor was not around. What a scam

October 14th, 2009

Sometimes long waitbut worth it. He really listensand is knowledgeable.Found the problem and treatment that helped that others missed

August 29th, 2008

Excellent Doctor

Mr Candaras was the only doctor to accurately diagnose my illness. For the last 3 years I was wondering from doctor to doctor and he was the one who literally saved my life!

August 26th, 2008

dr.candaras resigns due to ill health

instead of sending out a letter to patiences he could of let us know more about his condition. and given better notice not 2 weeks after my visit in may.shame on you dr canadaras !

July 28th, 2008

Long time patient

I spent over 5 years of my time and money sitting in Dr. Candaras' waiting room for hours and hours until it was FINALLY my turn to see him. Then was given more and more medication to mask one pain after the other then finally told that I had MS.....which now I find (from a second opinion) that I don't!.

July 7th, 2010