A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cane, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Cane graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
- Deborah Heart And Lung Center, Browns Mills
- Deborah Heart And Lung CenterBrown Hills,N Jersey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Cane MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Cane practice?
- Dr. Michael Cane has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cane practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Browns Mills, NJ.
See Browns Mills Surgeons.