A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cane, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cane graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
- Deborah Heart And Lung Center, Browns Mills
- Deborah Heart And Lung CenterBrown Hills,N Jersey
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Cane practice?
Dr. Michael Cane practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Browns Mills, NJ.
See Browns Mills Surgeons, Browns Mills Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Browns Mills Cardiologists, Browns Mills Critical Care Practitioners, and Browns Mills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.