Learn more about Dr. Michael Cann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cann
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cann graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale, CA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sterling Cann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Cann practice?
- Dr. Michael Cann has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.