Learn more about Dr. Michael Cann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cann
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cann graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale, CA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sterling Cann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Cann practice?
- Dr. Michael Cann has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.