Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Canos
Dr. Michael Canos, MD, MPH, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Canos is affiliated with UC Health - University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Cincinnati and University Hospital, Inc. Dr. Canos has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Canos has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Canos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Rick Balestra
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi10
Dr. Dima Diab
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi11
Dr. Surabhi Khanna
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi10