A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Canos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Canos, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Canos, MD, MPH, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Canos graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Canos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- West Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Canos MD, MPH, and MS is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael Canos practice?
- Dr. Michael Canos has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Canos practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Covington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and West Chester, OH.
See Covington Internists and Covington Endocrinologists.