Dr. Michael Cantrell MD Patient Reviews

Horribl, go elsewhere
Awful, rude, unprofessional

August 23rd, 2016
Seek help elsewhere!
I saw Dr. Cantrell when my own regular physician was out of town. He was rude, abrasive in personality and body language. Very poor bedside manner, poor communication skills, and did not want to answer questions we asked. Provided shots in my knees to help ease the pain, and hit the bone in both of my knees causing severe pain. When I didn't get up and walk right out of the room after the shots, he complained that I was taking too long in the exam room and moved me out into the hallway! I will NEVER agree to see this physician again, and I feel TOC should consider who they allow into their practice a little more carefully. He lowers the standard of the entire practice.

June 18th, 2016
Knee surgery
This Dr. is excellent. Takes the time needed, answers questions and is not in a rush to do surgery but when it finally got to that point he did.

May 2nd, 2016
shoulder surgery no help
he thought I wasn't old enough yet to have a shoulder replacement and only scraped the bones, I was in pain before and after the surgery. Went elsewhere and had a shoulder replacement and am happy now.

March 22nd, 2016
Nice, but left me still with same problem
He is very nice, but after a year of dealing with the same problem and doing physical therapy with medicine and steroid injection, he then gave me no other option. I am not able to do anything with my children right now physically. I'm now having to find someone else that will operate. I'm not wanting someone knife happy, but at this point I want some life back and an option.

March 13th, 2015
Very friendly and patient! Would recommend!

January 9th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Cantrell was polite and attentive. He listened to my concerns and took the time to answer all my questions. I have referred my family and friends to him many times.

January 7th, 2014
Great Experience
I have seen this physician myself as well as referred MANY of my friends an family members. I was very pleased with the entire experience from check in to check out. He is very soft spoken and mild mannered but to the point. His staff is great as well and very organized. I had my MRI and test results appointment within a few days. Very happy and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an ortho, especially sports. If you have an athlete in the family, this is the doc to see.

October 23rd, 2013
gave him 1star rating when really he deserves none ,, his bedside manner stinks he has no doctor patient relationship in anyway shape are form and has no intentions of even trying his profession is orthopeadic surgeon , yet does not act professionally at all, from the very first visit to the last he is offended if you ask a question and will not answer it if he can get away with it ,,, my advice to anybody would be this if you are looking for a doctor that will treat you with the respect that you deserve and have right to be given then stay away from this doctor if you are given this doctor through workmans comp GOOD LUCK, ps from the patient himself adds he is a mouth piece of workmans comp and workmans comp he cares about nothing but the company you work for like i said GOOD LUCK to all those who are given this doctor through workmans comp and to all these who choose him on they're own merrits please don't as professionally doctor patient relationship is nill and void.

June 17th, 2013
Review for Dr. Michael W Cantrell
My review of Dr. Cantrell. A doctor that cares about his patients.

June 29th, 2012
Would not go back
Pros:-Short and to the point-Accurate diagnosisCons:-Rude-Didn't show us x-rays-Didn't look over papers/previous x-rays/MRIs before talking to us-Office staff was disorganizedI would not recommend him.

August 8th, 2011
Awesome doctor. Invested, considerate and greast surgeon!