Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Canty
Dr. Michael Canty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ashland, KY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Canty is affiliated with Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital, King's Daughters Medical Center and Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital. Dr. Canty has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Canty has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Canty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, KY.
Dr. Adnan Habib
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Ashland, KY 0 mi15
Dr. Damian Domanski
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Ashland, KY 0 mi9
Dr. Malcolm King
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Ashland, KY 0 mi31