Learn more about Dr. Michael Canty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Canty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canty
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Canty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Canty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Canty graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Canty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Don Canty MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Canty practice?
- Dr. Michael Canty has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Canty practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Internists and Ashland Gastroenterologists.