A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Caraway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Caraway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Caraway, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caraway graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Caraway has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Derek Caraway MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Caraway practice?
- Dr. Michael Caraway has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Caraway practices Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians.