A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carey
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Carey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Carey, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Carey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Carey MD is a male Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Carey practice?
- Dr. Michael Carey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Carey practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Pathologists and Boise Hematologists.