A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Carley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Carley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Carley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Carley graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Carley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Carley practice?
- Dr. Michael Carley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Carley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.