A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Carlton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Carlton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlton
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Carlton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlton graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Carlton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Warren Carlton MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Carlton practice?
- Dr. Michael Carlton has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Carlton practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa General Practitioners and Mesa Internists.