A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Carlton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Carlton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlton graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Carlton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Behavioral Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Carlton practice?
Dr. Michael Carlton practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Medical Toxicology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix General Practitioners, Phoenix Internists, and Phoenix Emergency Physicians.