Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Carnevale
Dr. Michael Carnevale, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Carnevale is affiliated with Adventist Health Ukiah Valley, Sequoia Hospital and Sacred Heart Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Carnevale has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Carnevale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.
Dr. Robert Pelz
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Eugene, OR 0 mi26
Dr. John Wilson
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Eugene, OR 0 mi46
Dr. Mary Allison-Smith
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Eugene, OR 0 mi9