Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Carraher
Dr. Michael Carraher, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Post Falls, ID. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Carraher is affiliated with Kootenai Health Medical Center, Kootenai Med Ctr, Coeur D Alene, Id and Sacred Heart Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Carraher has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Michael Carraher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Post Falls, ID.
Dr. Anna Kim
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Post Falls, ID 0 mi16
Dr. Henry Amon Jr
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Post Falls, ID 0 mi32
Dr. Michael Larsen
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Post Falls, ID 0.27 mi10