The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Carstens
Dr. Michael Carstens, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Carstens is affiliated with Presb Orthopaedic Hospital, Saint Louis University Hospital and SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital. Dr. Carstens has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Carstens has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Michael Carstens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Edward Kubek
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Charlotte, NC 0 mi
Dr. William Franks Jr
Plastic Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery
Charlotte, NC 0 mi20
Dr. David Matthews
Charlotte, NC 0 mi43