A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Caruso is Good. Dr. Caruso has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center Inc
- Wills Eye Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caruso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Caruso practice?
Dr. Michael Caruso practices Ophthalmology near Cape May Court House, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Linwood, NJ and Northfield, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Caruso, Dr. Mitch Caruso, Dr. Myles Caruso, Dr. Michal Caruso, Dr. Mickey Caruso, Dr. Miles Caruso