Dr. Michael Caruso DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 21st, 2016
Staff could use training.
Staff less than cordial. This includes surgery center as well as office. They were not exactly rude but were not welcoming, cordial, or friendly.

April 13th, 2013
Great doctor, great experience with office visit
Dr. Caruso is a fantastic doctor! I wish more doctors were like him; quick and efficient, yet personable and attentive. He was able to fit me in twice on very short notice as he understood my circumstances were potentially serious. He has a very large staff who were all very courteous and provided great support to the doctor and his patients. One of his medical assistants went out of her way to call in my prescription and research the out of pocket price I would be paying. She was also very caring and sweet. His staff serve as a good reflection of the positive work environment the doctor has created. Dr. Caruso has a unique and authentic bedside manner, more casual and down to earth than most doctors without compromising professionalism. He answered my numerous questions and seemed to understand where my concerns, however irrational, were coming from. I cannot understand why he or his staff would ever receive a poor review. I am from NY and it is very hard to come across such a caring doctor.

August 8th, 2012
VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE
Was on vacation and had an eye infection, he saw me as an emergency and I was very pleased with the care, diagnosis and follow up with the eye problem. Staff was kind and efficient. Thank you.

November 9th, 2011
Good visit
I went for emergency care and was greeted professionally and waited only a few minutes. The front desk receptionist were polite and fast. The doctor was professional, caring and diagnosed the problem, took care of it and sent me on my way.the office called for follow up care. A very good experience. Thank you.

June 13th, 2010
FYI
I wouldn't recommend this doctor, not even to my worst enemy.