A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Carvell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carvell
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Carvell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Carvell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carvell graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Carvell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Carvell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Carvell practice?
- Dr. Michael Carvell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Carvell practices Psychiatry near Lebanon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Lebanon Psychiatrists.