Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

3.0

Stays on top of blood work show details Stays on top of blood work
by Nancy on Sep 6th, 2014

When I was in the hospital about a year ago, this doctor was very kind, helpful, and caring. I appreciate his on-going efforts to monitor my blood work and he always has time for any questions I may have.

Wrong diagnosis show details Wrong diagnosis
Sep 29th, 2013

He needs to retire. Wanted to start chemo on me without reviewing test results. Went for another opinion,glad I did. Chemo was not the answer for my conditional that point. Three other hematologists agreed.Total misdiagnosis.

maximum profits minimum care show details maximum profits minimum care
by Paul E. McBride on Feb 5th, 2013

Over used chemotherapy too early in stages to give chance for other treatments as discussed by cancer doctors at other treatment centers elsewhere after left his care. He was criticized by other doctors as giving too much chemo for the stage that I was in, and I agree as I responded so well to radiation and surgery that chem is last option this guy pumped as much as he could in me 2x through ladder. he has shortened my life for sure. Avoid at all costs he is not named CASH-Dollar for nothing. What's in a name? with this guy your life could be.

good bed side manner show details good bed side manner
by Citysearch User on Jan 6th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

When my husband was diagnosed with Non-Hodgins disease, he was referred to Dr Cashdollar for treatment. The treatments were started quickly...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com