A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Casher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Casher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Casher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Casher graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Casher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ira Casher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Casher practice?
- Dr. Michael Casher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Casher practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.