Dr. Michael Casser MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2016
Good doctor, bad office manager!
Dr Casser is a good doctor. It's his office manager, Annette, who is a horrendous human being -- and legend of her is correct! Since I'd already made a formal complaint about her I won't go into much detail, but the rest of the staff is nice. Annette will make you jump through hoops unnecessarily, not give you an emergency appointment, etc. She needs to be relieved of her duties. Dr. Casser likes the direct method of interacting with patients and will call you with your test results and go over them with you. He is very open and willing to listen to whatever you have to say and work with you accordingly. He will refer you to other colleagues -- who are quite excellent -- if your situation is outside his specialty. Dr. Casser is a keeper!
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review of our practice. After complaints from our patients, that staff member has been removed. We hope you will visit us again!

June 30th, 2014
Fed Up With Receptionist
On top of being EXTREMELY rude the receptionist made me miss a follow-up appointment with a neurologist claiming it took 72 hours to fax through a referral. She took the neurologist's fax number and NEVER faxed it through and now the office isn't open and my appointment I rescheduled is TOMORROW! Doctor Casser, I can't believe you keep this woman employed! Every patient in your waiting room comments on her rudeness and how she likes to make things difficult. If I am forced to reschedule AGAIN with my neurologist because your receptionist is too lazy to have you fax a referral I'm switching my primary care to someone else. This is just unnecessary drama I don't have room for in my life. And by the way.....anyone can answer a phone and take messages. Sorry to say it but she's 100% replaceable! A 12 year old could do a better job! At least they'd show the empahy and courtesy she clearly lacks! Not to mention how she is usually too busy chit-chatting with friends to tend to your patients and God forbid we interrupt the conversation. ..she'll snap. You're losing money doctor. I hope you know the reason why!

March 30th, 2014
The Best
I have been going to this Dr. for years. He is the best. He takes time with his patients and really cares. He understands symptoms,always smiling,and is very caring. The staff is wonderful.

July 17th, 2013
The staff is so rude. No matter how nice you are to them they are very rude and unpleasant. I like the doctor but will look for another doctor because I cannot deal with his staff. These ladies should just stay home and not represent Dr. Casser. Am sure there are lot of unemployed people that can do their job in a more pleasant and professional way. I don't understand why Dr. Casser lets them get away with they way the treat patients.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review of our practice. After complaints from our patients, those staff members have been removed. We hope you will visit us again!

July 8th, 2013
Worst Clerical Staff Ever
Dr. Casser is not too bad of a doctor, however he has the rudest front office staff I've ever seen in my life. It does not matter how cordial you are how friendly you are they are the nastiest group of women.

November 6th, 2009
Very prompt with bloodwork results. Very helpful with referrals. Very nice person.

June 29th, 2017