A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Castellano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Castellano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castellano
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Castellano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Castellano, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellano graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castellano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Staten Island Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Renato Castellano MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Castellano practice?
- Dr. Michael Castellano has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Castellano practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.