Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Castellano
Dr. Michael Castellano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Castellano is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North, Staten Island University South and Staten Island Community Hospital. Dr. Castellano has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Castellano has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Castellano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr Scott Siegel
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry, General Surgery
Franklin Square, NY
Dr. Saqib Zia
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0 mi13
Dr. Joseph Mcginn Jr
Critical Care Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0 mi36